Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dynamis-Sandoria Wednesday 8pm EST.

Dynamis-Sandoria Wednesday 8pm EST.

We need to get this zone done for a bunch of people so we can strengthen our numbers for Beaucidine. So everyone who needs this please please please try and be here. Do everything you can to make it.
    Last edited by Radav; 10-04-2004 at 10:27 AM.

Update: must be my medicine kicking in... I thought I saw an announcement for Dynamis-Jeuno. lol. Please disregard the junks I posted earlier.
    Last edited by Eltia; 10-04-2004 at 10:39 AM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Eltia
    Update: must be my medicine kicking in... I thought I saw an announcement for Dynamis-Jeuno. lol. Please disregard the junks I posted earlier.
    I think I saw one too, hehe.

4. I can make sandy count me in ^^y

it did say jeuno ^^;

I will be there for sandy but i still need jeuno.

As Radav said, the goal of the run is to strengthen our force in Beaudicine. So would the following people who only need Sandoria please confirm whether you can participate or not?

Charminesheh (BLM),
    Heishiro (BLM),
    Heliix (RNG),
    Seppheg (WHM),
    Serb (RNG),
    Shadowmage (THF),
    Tangia (RNG),
    Zeppex (PLD).

In addition, for people who only need Dynamis-Jeuno, would you please confirm whether you can attend or not this Wednesday if we are to change to Dynamis-Jeuno?

Goldmoon (WHM),
    Kang (RNG),
    Magnus (PLD),
    Mistermo (PLD),
    Naiku (DRK),
    Nateo (DRG),
    Parrapa (BRD),
    Reinhardt (PLD).

Needless to say, our goal will be Beaudicine. So the sooner we get people unblocked and incorporated into the Beaudicine force, the earlier we will see results.

Updated: Added Kang to Jeuno list.
    Last edited by Eltia; 10-04-2004 at 08:56 PM.

Server maintainace + World Shift

I hate to do the Murphy's talk (Uncle Murphy can suck it)... But this maintainance is going to introduce two new servers. So let's hope Uncle Murphy is not right this time.

Maintainance schedule:
    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news2910.shtml

World shift schedule:
    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news2909.shtml

Yes I saw this schedule. We will schedule the next Beaucidine for next sunday and work around the maintenance. Wednesday's run should be fine since they are just doing a small update of some things. If it's the case that maintenance is extended on Wednesday then we will move the run to 7pm EST on Thursday night. This way we can still attempt Beaucidine on Sunday at the same time.

9. i think theres alot more than 6-7 ppl that only have Jeuno left to complete.....for ex. ME

Yes, the raw count for people who need Jeuno is more than what was listed. The above list only applies to people who only have one region left to complete. You may be interested to read the details here: http://www.dynamisbums.com/forum/sho...65&postcount=9.