Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Relic trials require dynamis now

Relic trials require dynamis now

So what are we going to do about this? Continue to do dynamis or stop now. Because relic people will need different runs then everyone else. Probably see a lot of shout groups for glaicer since thats what most relics take it seems. But horn and shield take different zones.

Only have 2 lockouts per week could take 3 weeks just with doing your zone and I think the trials can be trio or so pretty easy if people make their own runs.
    Jobs PLD 85 MNK 85 WAR 85 SAM 85 RNG 80 THF 85 BRD 81 WHM 85 RDM 85

My aegis requires 3 kills of the dynamis-bastok boss to reach level 80
    the unlock for 80-85 is 3 kills of the jeuno boss.

It says Kills: 3 that doesn't mean killshot does it? ;_;

I havn't checked the gajallarhorn requirements yet. I'm terrified now.
    #1 Goblin Golem x3 Jeuno (80)
    #2 Tee xicu x3 Windurst (85)
    Last edited by Enelia; 12-06-2010 at 06:46 PM.
    Enelia:
    90 RDM DRK (m.kris build)
    85 BLU BLM
    83 WHM
    81 PLD (Aegis - Bastok 1/3)
    80 SMN

Leknaat:
    85 BRD (Gjallarhorn - Windurst 0/3)

Interesting...

Alarial
    Whm90, Blm90, Blu90, Smn90
    Rdm90, Cor90, Sch90, Brd90

All the melee weapons require 5 attestation nm kills in Beaucedine for their respective weapon.

Are we going to continue to do dynamis or should we like join pick up groups make our own groups? If people need -1 gear obviously it wouldn't be Beaucedine. I am sure relic owners will be shouting for Beaucedine runs and they can probably be duoed too at this point.
    Last edited by Zumi; 12-06-2010 at 07:15 PM.

A few things to think about:

1.Would you waste your 500k on a /shout pty when you have no clue how the other ppl play their job(alot of relic users are bought accounts)

2.If lvl 90 is 5 attestation nm you can bet lvl 95 will be 5 animated weapons(think you can duo/trio all the nm and zerg the animated weapon at lvl 95?)

3.With the introduction of shield/horn trials we get a possible look at the relic armor trials.(SE said they will let us upgrade them to match the af3)Most likly they will use cop zone bosses(valkrum-head bubu-hands qufim-feet tav-legs/body) for each piece to keep ppl doing all the zones(rdm hat+1 equiped when killing valkrum boss 5 times or pld body+1 equiped when killing tav boss 5 times)

4.While it is possible to farm city zones with 2-3;killing the boss(which cast death often)is another story

5.While certain people have made it very apparent they want the linkshell to end;can you really say dynamis as a event is over?

I could very easily 3 man it. Since Attestation NMs are not an timed encounter. I have tons of gil could buy hourglasses myself.

However Dynamis with this LS may not be over so soon based on this development. I may be organizing the runs to give Papillion a break soon. Recruitment may open up again soon but all the details aren't worked out.

People have been trioing attestation NM's for at least a year now.

This is not new stuff.

Izzy - FFXI - Phoenix
    WHM/BLM/SMN/NIN/PLD

Who are the active relic holders? Zumi, Ocyris, and Riloth? (then teo, carm, jay, izzy if they want to finish?) It wouldn't be a big deal to get their weapons to 90 before dissolving if that's what people want. I don't mind going for a few more months but I need help. I don't have time to do it on my own. I am also inclined to say no to new members with relics. The reason is: I am 99% sure, they would finish their trial and we would never see them again.
    Last edited by Papillion; 12-07-2010 at 06:41 PM.

~~~~Papillion~~~~
    80+ - SMN
    90 - MNK/BLM/BRD/DNC/DRG/RDM/WHM/SAM/COR/THF/BLU

~~~~Riloth~~~~
    90 - THF/WAR/WHM/DRK/NIN/SAM/RNG
    (/SCH not available)

~~~Ocyris~~~~
    90 - BRD/DRK/SAM/MNK/RDM/WHM/WAR/NIN/BLM/THF

I have the lolRelic called Aegis :/ and my other character has Gjallarhorn

I'll be trying to get PLD up on Enelia now that they've gotten those trials in.
    Ocy has horn too right? I'd REALLY like to leech wins with Leknaat for horn if possible.
    Last edited by Enelia; 12-07-2010 at 03:50 PM.
    Enelia:
    90 RDM DRK (m.kris build)
    85 BLU BLM
    83 WHM
    81 PLD (Aegis - Bastok 1/3)
    80 SMN

Leknaat:
    85 BRD (Gjallarhorn - Windurst 0/3)

You can't 'leech' but you can play that character for those runs. You can't receive any AF on it and Enelia would not be able to enter. I.E. No dualboxing in Dynamis

~~~~Papillion~~~~
    80+ - SMN
    90 - MNK/BLM/BRD/DNC/DRG/RDM/WHM/SAM/COR/THF/BLU

~~~~Riloth~~~~
    90 - THF/WAR/WHM/DRK/NIN/SAM/RNG
    (/SCH not available)

~~~Ocyris~~~~
    90 - BRD/DRK/SAM/MNK/RDM/WHM/WAR/NIN/BLM/THF