Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynamis-Valkurm, Wednesday, 10 December 2008, 8PM EST

Dynamis-Valkurm, Wednesday, 10 December 2008, 8PM EST

Administrative

Post-Update Macros

Usually I don't bother to cover things like this, but in today's update there were two macro pronouns added that make targeting of off-screen people a lot easier. In addition, reports indicate that this form of targeting is unaffected by equipment swapping, as the cursor moves along the alliance list and not by active target. Since inability to target due to PC loading and loss of target due to equipment changing happens often in Dynamis, I want to mention them here so that people can update their macros accordingly:

Quote Originally Posted by ≪Dec. 9, 2008 (JST) Update Details≫
    Macros to target party members (), and alliance members (), have been added.

With these macros, it is possible to target any party or alliance member, including those not currently on screen. When used, a target icon will appear in the window displaying that party member's status. The icon will not appear when the macro is used to target characters on screen.

Run Announcement

On Wednesday we will be running Dynamis-Valkurm. Sign up for the run below.

Iff we have at least 48 people signed up by Wednesday morning, we will add a concurrent Dynamis-Tavnazia. When signing up, indicate whether you would be willing to attend a Tavnazia run if it was schedued; only those explicitly indicating interest will be considered for the Tavnazia alliance.

Sign-up minimum to schedule Dynamis-Tavnazia: 48 people before Wednesday, 3AM EST / 12AM PST
    Dynamis-Tavnazia interest cutoff: Tuesday, 9PM EST / 6PM PST

If we aren't able to schedule a Tavnazia run but have a substantial number of people sitting out, we MIGHT look at an alternate zone. Realize that any plans made depend on people following through on their sign-ups, and I am not promising anything but Dynamis-Valkurm on Wednesday.

Item Preparation

All members are expected to bring the following, appropriate for your job:

- a Reraise item (for use up to Cirrate Christelle)
    - Antidotes
    - Echo Drops

Lotting Eligibility

http://www.dynamisbums.com/forum/lot...igibility2.php

Sunday's results have not yet been added to the database.

Strategy

http://www.dynamisbums.com/strategy/val.html
    Last edited by Teorem; 12-08-2008 at 06:11 PM.

PS: I want to go to Tavnazia, but obviously I'll go the zone with the most need.

I'd like to rock the T-Zone too!

I'd make an awesome 90's rapper.

Izzy - FFXI - Phoenix
    WHM/BLM/SMN/NIN/PLD

/. Tav preferred, though i've fallen to 3/10 so zone doesn't really matter
    Gerrott: 80: NIN DRG RNG BLM DRK PLD 76: THF(1 Feint)
    Gally: 80: RDM SCH WAR 78: RNG 77: DRK 76: PLD THF(2 Feint) 75: BRD SMN

Neo Tav
    Ala Valkrum

Alarial
    Whm90, Blm90, Blu90, Smn90
    Rdm90, Cor90, Sch90, Brd90

/
    BLM/WHM/RDM/SAM/PLD/BRD 75 || WAR/THF/DRK/RNG/SMN/NIN/SCH 37
    MP=1 / Sword=1 / Shield=1 / Critical Hit Rate=2 / Spell Interupt=1 / Elemental Magic=5 / Enfeebling Magic=2
    Ice Potency=2 / Lightning Potency=2 / Freeze II=1 / Burst II=1 / Devotion=1 / Shikikoyo=1 / Chivalry=1

I'll be there. I'll be happy to go to whatever zone; just point me in the right direction.
    Gryffyn -- 75 BLM

/!

Love some Tavvles. (sorry about the d/c last time!)
    70+: DRG SCH PLD BRD WHM

I can attend Wednesday and I would prefer Tavnazia if possible, but of course where ever I'm needed is fine. Nikki can attend but she'll be slightly late like usual.
    Najaran - 75 NIN, THF, RNG, BLU, SAM

I'm going where Teo's going!

80 RNG~WHM 79 BLM 78 BRD 76 BLU~WAR~DRK
    75 RDM~MNK
    all applicable sub jobs, job abilities