Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynamis-Tavnazia x2, Sunday, 23 November 2008, 5PM EST

Dynamis-Tavnazia x2, Sunday, 23 November 2008, 5PM EST

Administrative

RSS Feed created

I've enabled an RSS feed on the forums for the Announcements section, to make it easier for you to check when new announcements for runs or alliances are made. You can subscribe to the feed in most browsers by clicking on the RSS icon in the address bar or by going directly to the feed itself here.

Some browsers (such as Internet Explorer 6 and any version before it) are unable to handle RSS feeds properly and may require installation of a toolbar or another third-party add-on that gives the browser that kind of functionality. It's also possible to register for service that checks RSS feeds for you, such as Google's Google Reader.

If you're having problems seeing the feed and if you have administrative access to your computer, I would recommend installing the latest version of your preferred browser--making sure to apply all necessary security and program updates associated with it--or try another browser, such as Firefox.

Run Announcement

On Sunday we will be running two consecutive Dynamis-Tavnazias. The objectives for both runs will be Body AF -1 farming.

To prevent late entry on Wednesday, the first instance will start earlier than normal Sunday runs:

Run 1: 5PM EST / 2PM PST
    Run 2: 7PM EST / 4PM PST

It is imperative that these runs start on time. Therefore, those who are listed in the alliances must be at their respective run AND ready to enter 15 minutes BEFORE the listed time, or else you will be replaced with someone else who is in Tavnazia waiting. We will not wait for you to log on, and once you have been replaced and we make job changes to accommodate you not being there, your spot is gone.

Sign up for either run below, indicating whether you'd prefer the first, second, or either run. Alliances will be created from the list of those signing up during the primary sign-up period; in the event that the number of sign-ups exceeds the capacity for the runs, preference will be given to those who signed up before the cut-off.

The cut-off for the primary signup period is: Saturday, 9PM EST / 6PM PST

If you procrastinate and wait until Sunday to sign up and can't enter because the runs are already full, I will not feel sorry for you. Seriously.

Rapid recovery rules are in effect for Dynamis-Tavnazia. If you do not want Raise I, bring a Reraise Hairpin or a Reraise Gorget.

Item Preparation

Everyone is expected to bring, appropriate for your job:

- Signet
    - a Reraise item (for use during the entire run)
    - Antidotes
    - Echo Drops
    - Eye Drops
    - Food

Lotting Eligibility

http://www.dynamisbums.com/forum/lot...igibility2.php

Wednesday's results have not yet been added to the database.

Strategy

http://www.dynamisbums.com/strategy/tav.html
    Last edited by Teorem; 11-21-2008 at 06:02 PM.

First reply again!

I'll be in the run that is farming Pants -1. >_>
    BRD75/THF75/BLM75/SEXY75
    q_q

/

I'll specify run preference when I figure out which one I'd rather do lol.

Izzy - FFXI - Phoenix
    WHM/BLM/SMN/NIN/PLD

/ either
    WHM/RDM/BLM/SMN/SCH/MNK/PLD/DNC 90

Myself, Vandyr and Elei will be there

~BRD - COR - PLD - RDM - SCH - THF~

Papi & I prefer first run but are available for either.
    Ocyris won't be able to attend dynamis.
    Last edited by Riloth; 11-22-2008 at 11:40 PM.
    ~~Papillion~~
    MNK/BLM/BRD/WHM/RDM/DRG

~~Riloth~~
    THF/RNG/NIN/WAR/WHM

~~~~Ocyris~~~~
    WHM/MNK/NIN/THF/WAR/BRD

/

Following Izzy.
    jorbs

I have a quadruple birthday party on Sunday, so I'll have to miss the run once again. Been looking forward to Tavnazia again, though.
    Gryffyn -- 75 BLM

either run will be fine
    Last edited by Chaela; 11-21-2008 at 11:53 PM.

80 RNG~WHM 79 BLM 78 BRD 76 BLU~WAR~DRK
    75 RDM~MNK
    all applicable sub jobs, job abilities

/
    BLM/WHM/RDM/SAM/PLD/BRD 75 || WAR/THF/DRK/RNG/SMN/NIN/SCH 37
    MP=1 / Sword=1 / Shield=1 / Critical Hit Rate=2 / Spell Interupt=1 / Elemental Magic=5 / Enfeebling Magic=2
    Ice Potency=2 / Lightning Potency=2 / Freeze II=1 / Burst II=1 / Devotion=1 / Shikikoyo=1 / Chivalry=1