Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynamis-Xarcabard, Sunday, 12 October 2008, 7PM EDT

Dynamis-Xarcabard, Sunday, 12 October 2008, 7PM EDT

Administrative

Early Run Warning - Dynamis-Tavnazia

The double Tavnazia run on Sunday, 19 October 2008, will begin at 5PM EDT / 2PM PDT so that both runs can begin at a fixed time. I am warning everyone for the next week so that this isn't a surprise and so you can plan accordingly.

AFK = Warped

There have been a few people in particular lately who have been found to be inexplicably just standing around, going AFK and not paying attention during the run. That is not acceptable, especially when everyone else is paying attention and working hard to make the run a success.

If you are found to be standing idle for more than a few minutes, you will get one from the leader in your alliance. If you do not respond, you will be Warped and ejected from the run. You will not be allowed to return, and you will forfeit your attendance for the run. I will not tolerate this anymore, especially from members who have been with us long enough to know better.

As a reminder, if you need to go AFK for more than a few minutes--regardless of the reason--LOG OUT. It takes you five seconds to either type /logout or select "Log Out" from the menu, and then another five seconds to log back in when you return. If you are tired, sick, or think that you may be drawn away from the run at any time due to circumstances beyond your control, set your Auto-Logout timer to ten minutes.

Run Announcement

On Sunday we will be running Dynamis-Xarcabard. The goals for this run include clearing the Dynamis Lord and refining our new path. Sign up for the run below so that we can create alliances as early as possible.

Rapid recovery rules are still in effect, and it should be expected that we will use them in Dynamis-Xarcabard from now on.

Make sure you have built up a significant experience buffer before coming to Dynamis!

Item Preparation

All members must bring the following, appropriate for your job:

- Food
    - a Reraise item (for the Dynamis Lord)
    - Echo Drops
    - Eye Drops
    - an Opo-opo Necklace

We will provide Icarus Wings, Sleeping Potions, and Poison/Venom potions for the Dynamis Lord.

Lotting Eligibility

http://www.dynamisbums.com/forum/lot...igibility2.php

Wednesday's results have not yet been added to the database.

Strategy

http://www.dynamisbums.com/strategy/xar.html
    Last edited by Teorem; 10-09-2008 at 03:00 PM.

i should be there sunday

/////////////

Izzy - FFXI - Phoenix
    WHM/BLM/SMN/NIN/PLD

i will be there

80 RNG~WHM 79 BLM 78 BRD 76 BLU~WAR~DRK
    75 RDM~MNK
    all applicable sub jobs, job abilities

/
    jorbs

/
    Usmrsiberian - 75 : PLD/MNK/BLM/BRD