Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynamis-Xarcabard, Sunday, 28 September 2008, 7PM EDT

Dynamis-Xarcabard, Sunday, 28 September 2008, 7PM EDT

Administrative

Memberlist

Please check your Memberlist entry and make sure your listed information is correct. Pay particular attention to:

- zones needed
    - AF upgraded but not listed
    - AF received but not listed
    - additional jobs

Run Announcement

On Sunday we will be running Dynamis-Xarcabard. The goals for this run include clearing the Dynamis Lord. Sign up for the run below so that we can create alliances as early as possible.

During this run, one of the objectives will be to completely minimize the amount of time spent recovering. It should take us no more than 10 minutes to have everyone Raised AND have Weakness worn off, but yet it takes us about 30 minutes since people wait/demand for Raise II and III.

For this next run, if we have to stage a large-scale recovery, Raise I will be given to everyone regardless of job and regardless of whether you leveled down as a result of the KO. Requests for higher raises will not be honored; you will be obligated to accept the Raise you receive, with no exceptions.

Therefore, I am issuing the following warning:

Make sure you have built up a significant experience buffer before coming to Dynamis!

It's 2008 now and there are many ways to make experience in the game at a reasonable rate, even for casual players. Being prepared with an ample amount of experience is just as important as being prepared with the correct medicines/equipment for the zone.

Normal KOs (people who are incidentally KO'd in non-wiping situations) will still be taken care of with Raise II and III, as MP permits for situation.

Item Preparation

All members must bring the following, appropriate for your job:

- a Reraise item (for the Dynamis Lord)
    - Echo Drops
    - Eye Drops
    - an Opo-opo Necklace

We will provide Icarus Wings, Sleeping Potions, and Poison/Venom potions for the Dynamis Lord.

Lotting Eligibility

http://www.dynamisbums.com/forum/lot...igibility2.php

Wednesday's results have been added to the database.

Remember that if you do not meet the 25-run minimum requirement, you ARE NOT eligible to lot AF that falls to the first free lot tier, "Free lot, Equippable." You may lot AF that falls to the second free lot tier, "Free lot, LV70+."

If you are not active, you are not eligible to lot AF until is announced as a completely free lot.

Strategy

http://www.dynamisbums.com/strategy/xar.html

Questions you should know the answers to before entering the run (no leaders please, I know you know the answers already!):

1. Why is it important to target Vanguard Eyes first before Kindred? How can Vanguard Eyes be "held" with relatively low risk?
    2. Why is it important for melee to keep their distance from the first PLD before engaging the Dynamis Lord?
    3. If a piece of AF drops in the zone that matches your main job, are you currently allowed to lot it?
    Last edited by Teorem; 09-28-2008 at 04:00 PM.

80 RNG~WHM 79 BLM 78 BRD 76 BLU~WAR~DRK
    75 RDM~MNK
    all applicable sub jobs, job abilities

/
    Darkborn Aka Dimmu
    PLD WAR NIN THF
    No armlets. (5/5 Feint & Tomahawk)

4. I'll be there!
    Phryn of Phoenix: Man-Whore Extraordinaire

Pld/Drk/Drg/Rdm/Cor/Rng/Sam/Mnk/Nin

edit: have to withdraw my signup now =( stuff came up xP
    Last edited by cinnabun; 09-27-2008 at 08:43 PM.

85 SAM & 75 DRK DRG WAR PLD RDM

me and gara will be there

Asking for R3 is soooooooooooooo 2007.
    Krish - BLM78 RDM90 WAR90 THF90 NIN90 BST75 BRD90 DNC90!

/
    WHM/RDM/BLM/SMN/SCH/MNK/PLD/DNC 90

haha Nice Teo, laying down the law. I'll be there.
    Usmrsiberian - 75 : PLD/MNK/BLM/BRD
    All Jobs have the proper merits.

/
    70+: DRG SCH PLD BRD WHM