Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynamis-Jeuno, Sunday, 24 February 2008, 7PM EST

Dynamis-Jeuno, Sunday, 24 February 2008, 7PM EST

Administrative

Shadow Item System Changes

An overview of the proposed shadow item system to be implemented beginning in March has been posted in the General Chat forum. Please review it and let us know if there are any questions or observations you want to make.

Run Announcement

On Sunday we are returning to Dynamis-Jeuno. The goal for this run will be a full clear and a final, decisive determination of the best method of clearing the set of statues prior to the Goblin Golem.

Item Preparation

No special medicines are required for this zone. Members with jobs that cannot function while Silenced should bring Echo Drops.

Lotting Eligibility

No special lotting criteria other than active membership are enforced for this city zone.

Strategy

http://www.dynamisbums.com/strategy/jeu.html

I'll go bard ^^

RDM sounds fun

Administrative

Shadow Item System Changes

An overview of the proposed shadow item system to be implemented beginning in March has been posted in the General Chat forum. Please review it and let us know if there are any questions or observations you want to make.
    Please review it and let us know if there are any questions or observations you want to make.
    I've only gotten feedback from a few members, and it has been good. However, no one else has really commented on it. I'll assume that if you're not commenting, you have no problem.

Link is here: http://www.dynamisbums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3702
    Last edited by Izzy; 02-21-2008 at 05:00 PM.

I will be there as PLD.

Whm
    BLM/WHM/RDM/SAM/PLD/BRD 75 || WAR/THF/DRK/RNG/SMN/NIN/SCH 37
    MP=1 / Sword=1 / Shield=1 / Critical Hit Rate=2 / Spell Interupt=1 / Elemental Magic=5 / Enfeebling Magic=2
    Ice Potency=2 / Lightning Potency=2 / Freeze II=1 / Burst II=1 / Devotion=1 / Shikikoyo=1 / Chivalry=1

BLM, probably under the influence of Dayquil.

Dude..whaaa...

can't make it. going to dinner
    Last edited by Izzy; 02-23-2008 at 08:54 PM.

9. Myn and I, DD pref for me.

Same ol.
    'Why is it that when I do right, no one ever remembers, but when I do wrong, no one ever forgets?'

DD pls
    Last edited by Andhalas; 02-24-2008 at 02:15 AM.

MNK DRK DRG WAR NIN THF SAM PLD RDM
    Job pref: Melee>PLD/THF> RDM