Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynamis-Beaucedine, Wednesday, 23 January 2008, 8PM EST

Dynamis-Beaucedine, Wednesday, 23 January 2008, 8PM EST

Administrative

Signups in normal zones

For the next few weeks I'm going to be trying something with our normal runs: having a signup like we do with CoP zones.

The purpose of this is to give the leadership tasked with alliance creation a little more time in advance to prepare as much of the alliances as possible, hopefully taking less time right before the run itself. Ideally, we will have preliminary alliances created and posted the night before the run so that people can prepare themselves before work, etc and be ready at the Trail Markings the next day. Then, when it comes time to starting the actual run, we'll only have to be dealing with a few changes and people who did not make the signup for whatever reason...and hopefully addressing those while the run itself is in progress, having started on time.

Thus, for these upcoming runs it is strongly encouraged that you sign-up so we can have as much of the alliances created and balanced in advance.

Run Announcement

On Wednesday we will be running Dynamis-Beaucedine. The goal of this run is a clear of our normal farming route, plus the first Hydra time extension.

Sign up for the run below, indicating which job you'd like to bring. We will use these jobs to try to form preliminary alliances.

Be advised that in order to properly balance the alliances for the run, not everyone will be able to bring the job they want; you will still need to bring whatever job is listed in the posted alliances, just as a normal sign-up for CoP runs works.

Item Preparation

No special medicines are required for this zone. Members with jobs that cannot function while Silenced should bring Echo Drops, as usual.

Lotting Eligibility

http://www.dynamisbums.com/forum/lot...igibility2.php

Sunday's results have been added to the database.

Strategy

http://www.dynamisbums.com/strategy/bcd.html
    Last edited by Teorem; 01-23-2008 at 06:56 PM.

/

/ pld or war
    Last edited by Dimmu; 01-21-2008 at 08:06 PM.
    Darkborn Aka Dimmu
    PLD WAR NIN THF
    No armlets. (5/5 Feint & Tomahawk)

i will be there

5. Gotta work during this.

/ ~ Thf I suppose ^^
    ~ ~ Katalyst ~ ~
    ~ THF/MNK/SAM ~

/
    BLM/WHM/RDM/SAM/PLD/BRD 75 || WAR/THF/DRK/RNG/SMN/NIN/SCH 37
    MP=1 / Sword=1 / Shield=1 / Critical Hit Rate=2 / Spell Interupt=1 / Elemental Magic=5 / Enfeebling Magic=2
    Ice Potency=2 / Lightning Potency=2 / Freeze II=1 / Burst II=1 / Devotion=1 / Shikikoyo=1 / Chivalry=1

DD Job or THF.
    Stevoud
    THF/NIN/MNK/WAR/RNG/PLD/DRK

Neo /
    Ala /
    ^^

I'll be there as BLM.

(When I first joined DB, I thought we had to sign up for every run, CoP or not. I think this is a good idea, for all the reasons you listed.)