Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynamis-Qufim, Sunday, 20 January 2008, 7PM EST

Dynamis-Qufim, Sunday, 20 January 2008, 7PM EST

Administrative

Runs starting late

One of the goals I have for this year is to push back our average starting time to no later than 15 minutes after the posted announcement time. Remember, the posted announcement time is the time we're supposed to be in the zone...it's not a oh-I-should-start-thinking-about-getting-ready-for-Dynamis time.

We understand that for some people (particularly PST people) that it's difficult to be on right at the announcement time due to work on Wednesdays. But for some reason, many people think that they will choose not to show up and be ready at the start time on either day because they are expecting we'll have a delay...when in fact it's this mindset that keeps us from starting sooner because we are waiting on you.

While this means that the leaders will have to be faster on getting alliances posted, hourglasses secured, and roles determined, it also means that members must show up on time--if not early--so we can do job assignments/changes and figure out who is able to do what as soon as possible.

The current average for this year so far is 38 minutes. Let's work on getting this as close to 0 as possible.

The sooner we are able to get into the zone, the sooner we're able to finish having a successful run and everyone can move on to other game activities (or sleep).

AFKing after the start time

Don't do it. Period.

No one should be AFK after the announcement time. If we have to ask questions or otherwise get some kind of feedback from you but you are AFK after we're supposed to have started the run, you are only delaying us even more. If you are supposed to be in an alliance from a previous sign-up and are AFK when the alliances are supposed to be formed, your spot is forfeit and we will pull someone else who is sitting out to fill it.

I'm sorry, but as someone who is trying to get things organized at the start of the run, almost nothing is more frustrating for me than to ask questions and go for minutes without a response. Please be considerate of the fact that we're working against the clock and trying to get the run off the ground as soon as possible.

Run Announcement

On Sunday we will be running Dynamis-Qufim. Sign up for the run below.

If we have 48 people sign up for this run, we will add a concurrent Dynamis-Tavnazia. When signing up, indicate whether you'd be willing to attend a Tavnazia run if it was scheduled.

Lotting Eligibility

http://www.dynamisbums.com/forum/lot...igibility2.php

Wednesday's results have been added to the database.

Item Preparation

All members are expected to bring a Reraise item for use at the start of the run. We will provide Icarus Wings for melee to use on Antaeus.

Strategy

http://www.dynamisbums.com/strategy/quf.html
    Last edited by Teorem; 01-20-2008 at 06:24 PM.

/

Tavnazia if lots of people sign up.

Izzy - FFXI - Phoenix
    WHM/BLM/SMN/NIN/PLD

Neo + Ala for Tav please sir
    If no tav, we will happily bask in the sunlight of qufim

5. I'd like to go. Tav or Qufim is cool.
    "Wise men listen and laugh while fools talk."

(PLD/RDM/COR/RNG/NIN/SAM - 75)

Ooh Ooh! Pick me! Pick me! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'm cool for either but I actually like going to Qufim.

Tav if possible.

/
    BLM/WHM/RDM/SAM/PLD/BRD 75 || WAR/THF/DRK/RNG/SMN/NIN/SCH 37
    MP=1 / Sword=1 / Shield=1 / Critical Hit Rate=2 / Spell Interupt=1 / Elemental Magic=5 / Enfeebling Magic=2
    Ice Potency=2 / Lightning Potency=2 / Freeze II=1 / Burst II=1 / Devotion=1 / Shikikoyo=1 / Chivalry=1

/ 100%
    Last edited by Dimmu; 01-17-2008 at 10:02 PM.
    Darkborn Aka Dimmu
    PLD WAR NIN THF
    No armlets. (5/5 Feint & Tomahawk)

10. Think I'm off Sunday, 80% certain of this. Down for either area. Gonna double check schedule tomorrow.