Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dynamis-Jeuno, Wednesday, 19 December 2007, 8PM EST

Dynamis-Jeuno, Wednesday, 19 December 2007, 8PM EST

Administrative

December Runs

The following change has been made for runs in December, in response to the recent polls about additional Xarcabards:

Changed - Sun., 23 December, 4PM EST: Dynamis-Xarcabard

Note that the 12/23 run is being held three hours earlier than normal.

In addition, because of the adjusted time, the 12/23 run will be an optional run. Attendance will be taken as bonus attendance and those unable to attend will not be penalized.

Memberlist and Lotting Eligibility Lists Restricted

The memberlist and eligibility lists have been moved and are now only accessible to logged-in users labeled as "Linkshell Members." If you are incorrectly marked as "Guest" and are unable to access the lists, post in the Administrative Notices forum and I will fix your access.

Memberlist: http://www.dynamisbums.com/forum/memberlist2.php
    Lotting Eligibility List: http://www.dynamisbums.com/forum/lot...igibility2.php

Volunteers Needed!

If you have a melee job and are interested in targeting and pulling responsibilities, let us know so we can get you involved! Feedback from members that have participated in these roles before indicates that these responsibilities can actually make the overall Dynamis experience faster-paced and more engaging and enjoyable in general.

Generally I will choose or volunteer members who have been a part of the linkshell longer and have more experience with our strategies. Absolute memorization of every detail of every zone is not initially needed, but willingness to learn and possibly take a few KOs in the process help tremendously.

If you are interested, let me or another leader know so we can start you off in the easier city zones as we pass through them again.

And to those that do pull and target for target for us: Thank you! Your hard work is very much appreciated as it is a vital part of the success of every run.

Run Announcement

On Wednesday we will be running Dynamis-Jeuno. The goal will be a full clear of the zone, a first-time accomplishment that just slipped out of our grasp in the last minutes of the last run of this zone.

Item Preparation

No special medicines are required for this zone. Jobs that cannot function while Silenced should bring Echo Drops.

Lotting Eligibility

No special lotting rules other than active membership are enforced for this city zone.

Strategy

http://www.dynamisbums.com/strategy/jeu.html

I will most likely miss this one, as it's taking quite a while to shake this flu.

Hope ya get better. Get checked out if you need to. We all know far too well where it could end.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephffg View Post
    Hope ya get better. Get checked out if you need to. We all know far too well where it could end.
    Thanks; I'm watching the fever very closely. It's declining day by day, and my appetite is just now starting to come back.

Back in '96, I woke up one morning with the worst fever I have ever had. I could barely stagger out of bed into the living room, where I was too weak to do anything but shake and sweat for about a century. Somehow, either my roommate or my mom finally found me. It turned out to be a massive infection in my tonsils and throat. Knocked me out for 3 weeks, including 6 days in the hospital. Doc said it was one of the worst cases he'd ever seen, and without attention it coulda killed me. I've been a bit paranoid about this kind of stuff ever since...

I will not be there tomorrow. Having a dinner with family before everyone goes random ways for Christmas.

Izzy - FFXI - Phoenix
    WHM/BLM/SMN/NIN/PLD

6. Protip: Dont link an entire section of mobs when pulling -_-;
    For Kain:

For Izzy:

Plusx
    Job: Scholar, GA, House sitter

OHHH YES, Sunday is my family's Christmas party as well, so depending on if I can gtfo of there by 4, I might not be able to make it.

Or I'll just bust out a laptop in the middle of family time around the fire and Christmas tree and start saving Vana'diel from the evil Dark Kindred.

Izzy - FFXI - Phoenix
    WHM/BLM/SMN/NIN/PLD

I wont be here tonight, have families coming from overseas, have to pick em on the airport

MNK DRK DRG WAR NIN THF SAM PLD RDM
    Job pref: Melee>PLD/THF> RDM

Won't be able to make it... Need to pack and finish up some final papers
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    I'm not gonna invite someone so they can use us like a brothel Q_Q.
    @107

Isn't this run going to be starting about an hour later due to the Tav run starting late on sun, or am I just crazy? I might be slightly late though.
    Last edited by Albatross; 12-19-2007 at 08:23 PM.