Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynamis-Tavnazia / Dynamis-Windurst, Sunday, 24 September 2006, 7PM EDT

Dynamis-Tavnazia / Dynamis-Windurst, Sunday, 24 September 2006, 7PM EDT

Dynamis-Tavnazia: CANCELLED
    Dynamis-Windurst: AS SCHEDULED

On Sunday we will be having a dual run in Dynamis-Tavnazia and Dynamis-Windurst. Dynamis-Tavnazia will be an attempt at Diabolos, while Dynamis-Windurst will be along our normal farming route.

There will be no entry fee for either run.

If you have a THF70+, please bring THF. You may be asked to change jobs if necessary.

Dynamis-Tavnazia attendees are expected to have a stack of Poison or Venom Potions and a charged Reraise item (for use during the entire run). All members must have a stack of Echo Drops if you cast magic/ninjutsu.

Sign up below, indicating your zone preference. Keep in mind that we will be trying to accomodate people who have not yet cleared Dynamis-Tavnazia. We will be filling the alliance for Dynamis-Tavnazia first; all other members, including those who sign up for Dynamis-Tavnazia but are not on the final alliance list, are expected to go to Dynamis-Windurst.

We may not necessarily get members in the order they signed up in, in order to best balance the alliance going to Dynamis-Tavnazia. If you wait until Saturday night or Sunday to sign up, you will likely be going to Dynamis-Windurst. If you want to go to Dynamis-Tavnazia, don't wait until the last minute to sign up!

If we do not have enough members for Dynamis-Windurst after filling the alliance for Dynamis-Tavnazia, then Dynamis-Tavnazia will be cancelled and everyone will go to Dynamis-Windurst instead.

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT GOING AFK....again

If you go AFK and have to be removed from the zone (or effectively become somehow incapacitated and we can't Warp you), you get ZERO credit for your run's attendance. No exceptions.

If you are even remotely tired and there is a possiblity you're going to fall asleep, set your auto-logout timer! If you are involved in something else in RL that may take you away from your console at any moment, set your auto-logout timer! If a satellite is in geostationary orbit over your house and it can come crashing down any second, set your auto-logout timer (and find another house)!

It takes 10 seconds to set this timer: Config > Global > 10 minutes. You get disconnected automatically due to inactivity and assuming you've been in the zone long enough, we don't have to penalize you as harshly.
    Last edited by Teorem; 09-24-2006 at 06:13 PM.

Windurst

Quote Originally Posted by Teorem View Post

If your house is in geosynchronous orbit with a satellite that can come crashing down any second, set your auto-logout timer (and find another house)!

Why would the satellite crashing effect you in any way then? You'd still be in orbit. I'd like a house in Orbit.

Well I was on the run that got the title but not the win so still need that in Tav. Hence, Tav if possible otherwise I'll have fun in Windy.

BRD-RNG-BST-PUP

Quote Originally Posted by Jayiiq View Post
    Why would the satellite crashing effect you in any way then? You'd still be in orbit. I'd like a house in Orbit.
    There, I fixed it >_>

Damn engineers...

Tav please.
    PLD/BRD/NIN/SMN/MNK/THF. 100 Cloth.

lol Teorem.

either zone, no preference. I have tav win.
    ohi

7. tavnazia baby woot woot

edit; i might be several mins late cuase im leaving LA to SD now
    if i happen to not make it back by 4:00PM PST, please put me somewhere else thanks
    Last edited by Boob; 09-24-2006 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teorem View Post
    There, I fixed it >_>

Damn engineers...

LOL
    I do not know if I can get out of RL plans Sunday. I'd like to be an alternate in Tavnazia, but can do either.

Edit:
    Teorem don't let me forget to give you those 9 Icarus Wings I have.
    Last edited by Spunkymage; 09-21-2006 at 04:54 PM.

9. luckily i have no assignments due on monday so I should be able to make it

windurst please

tav
    Fatman, a leader, a friend, a great person. Rest in peace buddy. I'll miss all the good times we had together.