Thread: New Priorities

New Priorities

Thes will not take effect until the first day of JULY

Paladin - Xarcabard - Every other run shared
    Juma
    Zapper
    Trixter
    Rayj

Sadly Paladin AF doesnt drop much lately and all these guys should have full set by now but most aren't even close.

Whitemage - Xarcabard - Permanent
    Sephffg

Worst lotting in the history of Dynamis

Redmage
    Changing Barjis permanent Beaucedine to alternating every other run and Kintix's Xarcabard to permanent

Barji won the hat not long ago and this change was made because the rules say only one permanent priority per job so these could not both be permanent.

Ninja - Xarcabard - Permanent
    Dredog

All the other Ninjas with any amount of runs have either full AF from this job or some other

Summoner - Windurst - Alternating every other run
    Laudeaubond

Same as Dredog

Paladin - Windurst - Permanent
    Phalen

Has distanced himself from other PLDs in terms of run total and works hard in dynamis

Great. new priority for PLDs again....

seems I'm not gonna have even a chance to lot on AF2 body in this year.

First of all the priority is ALTERNATING MEANING EVERY OTHER RUN. THIS MEANS YOU CAN LOT AT 1 OF EVERY 2 RUNS JFC.

Second of all at 67.5 runs and 5 AF you've already done pretty well for yourself. Don't see what you have to complain about.

4. yay for dre !

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus
    Second of all at 67.5 runs and 5 AF you've already done pretty well for yourself. Don't see what you have to complain about.
    Yes. I know I got more AFs than other PLDs even though only 67.5 runs I did. So I never complained before about Priority for Xac's PLD AF even though it's my most desired AF piece since I joined DB and I should passed all since our very first drop body piece.

I was so happy last Xac's run even though I lost because it was first chance to lot on body w/o priority(well, looks it was my last chance) than now you guys set priority for 4 PLDs at once.

So should I just say kindly 'let them get body AF2 all because I got too many pieces already' than work hard in dynamis with NO HOPE until all other PLDs got their body piece? maybe I'm so mean person so I complaining about it even though got "ENOUGH" AF2 pieces already by only "67.5 runs".

well... I just wanted to say something about my situation even though this priority is fair or not...whatever.

it's alternating priority Q_Q you can lot every other run. ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST YOUNG SKYWALKER!

Izzy - FFXI - Phoenix
    WHM/BLM/SMN/NIN/PLD

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus
    First of all the priority is ALTERNATING MEANING EVERY OTHER RUN. THIS MEANS YOU CAN LOT AT 1 OF EVERY 2 RUNS JFC.
    : - )

Holy crap let's clear this new priority on first runs like the last time we had HUGE SWEEPING AF PRIORITY ACROSS ALL JOBS (emphasis mine).

So easy to clear priority! <3

PS: IBTL!

9. It should be noted that i won Bard Cannions, when cybaster, radav, and tyrlafiel had alternating priority on them. Just be hax-o-matic like me and all is well o_o-b

{word}