Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ugghhhhh... ><

Ugghhhhh... ><

WOW that sucks

good news is, we can make more than one discovery run the first time we do it, can have like 3 groups go in, since the first group will probably have not much luck and be spit out after 15 minutes, the second group can immediately follow, which will probably not fare much better, maybe a time extension or two that the first group didnt get (keep in mind this will be the first 3 runs) followed by a final group who will probably do best lol

this is assuming we have that many people with tavnazian access

on a brighter note, at least we wont have to deal with the lag normally associated with dynamis in this zone lol.

The entity that must be defeated to bring an end to this nightmare is not the same being that reigns in Dynamis - Xarcabard.
    Several incarnations of this NPC exist within Dynamis - Tavnazia. We leave the decision of whether the battle will be against one or more of these incarnations to the judgment and abilities of the players.
    is that saying theres several incarnations of dynamis lord in the zone or several incarnations of the new boss in the zone?
    Last edited by Juma; 02-16-2006 at 09:47 AM.

That's a good idea actually.

To continue griping (cause I'm really irritated right now). I don't quite understand why they've gotta keep changing the # of people who can enter. Do they not realize there are tons of LSs who've created large groups built around the fact that X # of people can enter? ><!

lol yeah it really screws those types of linkshells (such as us obviously) over, those jerks.

at least we're the only ls other than feather? that does these zones atm

lol just looked at the picture they put along with the announcement on the homepage. looks like they have demons bugards, wyverns, and those stupid truesight fuckers that everyone hates in this zone Q_Q

if the picture is anything to go on of course
    Last edited by Juma; 02-16-2006 at 09:51 AM.

Tyrannotaurs yeah this should be FUUUUUN! Does holy water dispel their Doom I forget?

6. OMFG, I hate SE! Only 18 ppl can enter safehold. They killing us w/ these changes to the # of ppl that can enter these zones, 36 was bad enough now this.

18 ppl ;;

On the plus side, I guess we can continue to work on getting people thru Valkurm when the Safehold zone opens on Monday.

Well if it's anything like most of the limbus zones... Time would probably only be about 45 minutes to 1.5 hours tops. I just hope that they've tweaked the drop rates in this area to be a bit more giving than some of the other zones.
    Spunkymage
    BLM76 || SMN75 || BLU80 || COR79

Kintix RDM75/DRK37

Each mob better drop 10 pieces of currency, -1 piece, and an AF2

Well unless they tweak the drops in the other 3 (new) zones, shouldn't Tavnazia drop both NQ Body and Head pieces? At least in theory...

lol Besides, could you imagine if it 'did' drop 10 pieces of currency and two pieces of af? We'd basically spend the entire time trying to get people to clear the treasure pool.
    Spunkymage
    BLM76 || SMN75 || BLU80 || COR79

Kintix RDM75/DRK37