PDA

View Full Version : Dynamis-Sandy or Bastok Today

Fatman
12-14-2005, 12:40 PM
Since we expect a big turnout for Buburimu but only 36 can enter I am also scheduling either Bastok or Sandoria for all those that cant go to Buburimu due to mission requirements or the fact its only for 36 people.

This will be a free run

It will be a challenge so the goal here with maybe 30 people would be to farm slow and not worry about clearing the whole zone >_> lol

If not enough show up then we will do just Buburimu...

Zeratu
12-14-2005, 01:43 PM
I hope you choose Sandy... I want my AF2 Pants from Bastok still... but I wanna try a new zone first XD No Subjob sounds too much fun... until you take it off ^^

Phalen
12-14-2005, 01:54 PM
Id love to be there, but It seems that the new mall hours will be taking me out of the game. I will not be off until 10pm est unless they find someone else to close with the manager. Hopefully we get an act of god and someone explains to her its foolish to keep one of their non-retail people for an extra two hours when hes not needed :P

ixoony
12-14-2005, 02:04 PM
sub job will be working after click ??? something in new dynamis. that's what i heard....

Tornrage
12-14-2005, 02:55 PM
Would love to hit Sandy i have Af there and would love to get into dynamis tonight hate not being able to make a run...

kesh
12-14-2005, 05:34 PM
:cool: DRG w/ no sub w00t, I'lll get more drg sux jokes..LOL .. I'll be at new zone with bells on.:p